To join our team:
– You must pass a pre-employment physical including a drug screen and a background check
– Proof of identity and employment eligibility are required for employment
– A valid California drivers license is required
– Have verifiable job and personal references
Deckmaster Fine Decks is expanding. We need willing workers to grow with us.
Our award-winning company is based in West Sonoma County. We are hiring workers to build, repair, and refinish decks primarily in Sonoma County and occasionally at locations throughout the Bay Area.
We are Currently Hiring for the following positions:
Deck Building Apprentices
Job Requirements include those listed below…
Job Requirements for all positions:
- Excellent physical condition — Job is strenuous!
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid documentation of legal work status.
- Submit to and pass 10-Panel Drug Screen.
- Submit to background check.
- Clean-cut, respectful, polite, and professional.
- Willing and eager to learn and work.
- English speaker.
- Own basic tools and reliable transportation.
- Work well with others, listen to instruction, and train others with a positive attitude.
If would like to learn the art of fine deck building and are willing to work hard, we will train you in all phases of deck construction. This position begins as a general laborer/helper. Your responsibility increases with development of construction skills.
Join the best team in Deck Building – Deckmaster Fine Decks!